|Name of Post:||Download CTET Admit Card 2020 |
|Post Date :||07 April 2020 | 11:45 PM|
|Short Information :|| CTET Admit Card 2020 for July session will experimentally be issued by CBSE in the 2nd week of June 2020. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website i.e ctet.nic.in by logging in with correct Registration No. and Password provided during the time of registration. |
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET July 2020 Online Form
CTET July-2020 Short Details of Notification
Important Dates Details
Application Fee Details
- Application Begin: 24/01/2020
- Last Date for Registration: 09/03/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment: 13/03/2020
- Online Correction: 19-26 March 2020
- Admit Card Available: June 2020
- Exam Date: 05/07/2020
- Answer Key Available: After Exam
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 500/-
- General / OBC : 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
Eligibility CTET July 2020
|Primary Stage (Class I to V)|
- Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with 50% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed Examination OR
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
- Bachelor Degree and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
How to Fill Form
- Central Teacher Eligibility CTET July 2020. Interested Candidate Can Apply Between 24/01/2020 to 24/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Central Teacher Eligibility Test 14th CTET July 2020 Session.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q 1: How to Download CTET Admit Card 2020?
Answer: Follow the method given below to download CTET Admit Card 2020
Step 1: Visit the official website of CTET 2020 i.e. ctet.nic.in.
Step 2: Click the‘ Login – CTET July 2020’ link.
Step 3: Click on “CTET Admit Card” link and a new page will be displayed.
Step 4: Select the link to download your CTET Admit Card with the application number and password or date of birth.
Step 5: Enter your CTET Application Number and Date of Birth or Password.
Step 6: CTET Admit card will appear on the computer screen. View and Download the document for future references.
Q 2: What NOT to Carry in CTET Exam Center?
Answer: Any paper item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, etc.
Any communication gadgets like Mobile phones, Pager, Health band, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, etc.
Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
Any other detail which could be used for illegal means and for screening communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
Powered by Froala Editor